ApexNetwork Physical Therapy sponsored a 26 hour continuing education course titled “McKenzie Part A Lumbar Spine”. The course was held at the Highland clinic on March 24-26, 2017.
The purpose of this course was to improve the clinicians understanding of a mechanical evaluation for low back pain patients and how to treat using the McKenzie method.
In attendance were the following participants:
- Lindsey Bales, DPT (Fenton, MO)
- Amy Blanford, PT (Beardstown, IL)
- Robert Blumberg, PT (Freeburg, IL)
- Ryan Boeckmann, PTA (Belleville, IL)
- Mary Boedeker, DPT (Belleville, IL)
- Amanda Breihan, PTA (Maryville, IL)
- Megan Helldoerfer, PTA (Maryville, IL)
- Kimberly Kenyon, PT, DPT (Highland, IL)
- Terea Linnemann, PTA (Highland, IL)
- Stacy Strieker, DPT (Lebanon, IL)
- Christopher Thomas, MPT (University City, MO)
- Eric Wessel, PT (Highland, IL)
- Lacey Wiegmann, DPT (Greenville, IL)
- Anthony Egizi, DPT (St. Louis, MO)
- Rich Fleming, PT, OCS (Belleville, IL)
- Emily Frohn, PTA (O’Fallon, IL)
- Brent Garner, PT (Maryville, IL)
- Jason Grandone, MS, PT (Troy, IL)
- Beth A. Hall, MPT, CERT. MDT (Glen Carbon, IL)
The skills acquired from the seminar will allow the physical therapists to better care for patients experiencing low back pain. Please visit www.apexnetworkpt.com for additional information and a full location list.